Reasons to join AAIT
- Membership in the Atlanta Chapter of the American Translators Association
- Listing in our database of professional interpreters and translators, searched every day by hundreds of potential employers
- Ongoing email communications ranging from job offers we receive, to announcements of professional, educational, and networking events
- Quarterly newsletter “Bridges” via email and website
- Continuing education seminars, organized by AAIT and other organizations (with member discounts for AAIT seminars)
- Networking events
- Control the content of your own profile
- Support for online membership/profile issues
To become a member of AAIT
- Make a secure online payment by credit card or PayPal account, or send your check or money order by regular mail to the address listed below
- Send a copy of any pertinent qualifications to: AAIT, Attn. Membership Committee, PO Box 500904, Atlanta GA 31150.
- Upon credentials and payment verification, our Membership service will contact you with details to sign in and complete your profile online. Your profile will be added to our online database of interpreters and translators. Please note that this may take up to 10 business days.
- Once your qualifications are received, they will be reviewed by the AAIT Accreditation Committee. The accreditation status does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation by AAIT regarding the expertise of its members. For more information see: Accreditation Guidelines.
Membership dues per calendar year are as follows, starting at the beginning of each year.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* = Please note that Student Memberships have a lifetime maximum of 3 years per member
** = An additional, nonrefundable $10 administrative fee will be charged for Renewal memberships renewed after January 31, 2016. Please add this fee to your applicable dues when submitting your payment.
|Student Membership||Regular Membership||Corporate Membership||Dual Membership|
covers first 2 employees
| Additional Employees 3 to 5
$60 per additional member
| Additional Employees 6 to 10
$50 per additional member