Please select a category and/or use ANY keyword for your search
Eva BecerraLanguage Pair: English-Spanish, English-French, Spanish-French Native language: SpanishCountry of Origin: Spain
– Post-graduate Certificate in Foreign Language Pedagogy, Universidad de Oviedo (Spain)
– MA in English Studies, Universidad de Oviedo (Spain)
– BA in Spanish and English Studies, Universidad de Oviedo (Spain)
Later professional accreditations and development:
– SpanishEnglish Translation Program Certificate GSU (Atlanta)
– Certificate of Completion, 30h. on-line course on Professional Interpreter in Education, UGA
– Certificate of Completion, 12h. course on Accent Reduction, Emory University
– Certificate of Completion, 40h. on-line course on Medical Interpreting, TransInterpreting
– SpanishEnglish, FrenchEnglish and SpanishFrench freelance translator and interpreter.
– Contracted by language interpreting agencies for SpanishEnglish interpretation services in hospitals, clinics, healthcare centers and schools.
Past miscellaneous jobs:
– Spanish/FrenchEnglish Interpretation and bilingual assistance with school system registration. (contracted)
– Spanish/FrenchEnglish interpretation for company booth during an international exposition. (freelancer)
– Spanish and English voice recording of a short story in a audio-visual Project.
Past translation projects (freelancer):
– Websites (hospitality, law services) and mass media articles.
– Medical kiosks, health manuals and course descriptions.
– Legal correspondence and court testimonies transcriptions.
Spanish into English translation
English into Spanish translation
French into Spanish translation
Spanish, English and French voice recording
Spanish English medical interpretation
Spanish English school/community interpretation
French English school/community interpretation
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
– Desktop and laptop
– Microsoft Office 365 an Office 10
– On-line dictionaries and glossaries
– Paper-based monolingual and bilingual dictionaries
– CAT tool (Trados Studio)
– LinkedIn and business website http://t-words.net
MORE ABOUT ME
– Other languages: Basic conversational Italian/German/Portuguese
– Professional affiliations: ATA, AAIT, GHCC (Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce), FAAC (French-American Chamber of Commerce), World Affairs International Council, Alliance Française of Atlanta;
– Cultural involvement: member, and Member-at-large and secretary in Casa de España Board (2008-2014)
– Neighborhood involvement: FWW Neighborhood Association member (since 2011); non-profit after-school program volunteer (2013-2018); neighborhood and community events volunteer and participant. (2010-present)