Mark your calendars now for AAIT’s 2nd job fair! We are excited to organize this unique opportunity for our
members and friends to connect and network with representatives of organizations that use the services of freelance,
contract and full-time translators and interpreters.
|Date:||Saturday, October 24, 2015|
|Time:||9:30am – 3:30pm (FREE PARKING)|
|Location:||DeKalb County Manuel J. Maloof Center 1300 Commerce Drive Decatur, GA 30030|
Reserve your FREE space through www.eventbrite.com
Bring your résumés and business cards!
Companies, organizations, government entities and educational institutions that hire, use or train professional translators
and interpreters will be present at the job fair, so come prepared with résumés and business cards on hand!
We hope to see you there!
Media Technical Services
2015 Job Fair Professional Program
30 minute sessions
Attendance is Free
|MedTalk Training, presented by Idil Hernandez||10:00 am|
|CV Writing for Non-Native English Speakers! Presented by Mary Maloof, CT||10:40 am and 1 pm|
|Contracts: Friends or Foes?
Understanding vendor and translator contracts, presented by Amanda N. Williams
|11:20 pm and 1:40 pm|
One-on-one professional mentoring for language professionals
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm|
|STRATUS InPerson, presented by Jake Rohn||2:20 pm|
Click here for more information regarding the Job Fair educational sessions.
RSVP TO SAVE YOUR SPOT
For questions, contact Maria Ceballos-Wallis at
Here’s what participants said about our Job Fair last year:
- “Mentoring session was a tremendous help for a beginner.”
- “It was a great event, full of joy and professional pride. Thank you very much!”
- “Gave me an opportunity to network.”
- “It was well organized, plenty of opportunity to network and renew friendships.”
- “Awesome job! Thank you!”
- “EXCELLENT experience!”
- “This was a wonderful opportunity!”
- “The speech and résumé sessions were fun and useful.”
- “Please make this an annual event!!”
- “Do it again!!!”
- “Great presentations and speakers.”
- “Thank you so much for putting this job fair together. As someone new to the field, it was so great to network.”
- “Excellent… Suggest you organize this event every year!”
- “Job fair was a hit. Can’t wait till next year.”
- “Good turn out and candidates were very prepared and enthusiastic about their profession.”
Take a look at some pictures from our 2014 Job Fair!