Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
Time: 8:30am – 3:30pm
St. Joseph’s Hospital Main Auditorium
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342
- High-Acuity Interpreting: The relationship between Mental Fatigue and
Complexity in the Interpreted Encounter. (Andrea Henry)
- It takes a village of Medical Interpreters to treat a child: The Children’s
National Journey through the use of technology and the growth of Medical
interpreting. (Pedro C. Diaz)
- The Client: Stress and self-care (Steve Fletcher/Gail Hudson
- Ethics and policies for dying patients ( Kathy Kinlaw)
Registration is free of charge.
To register, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
In your e-mail, please provide your name, contact phone number, e-mail address and
working languages. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration. Registration
closes August 24 at 4pm or once space fills up. Space is limited.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Materials and a certificate of attendance are included with registration.
- Registration is required. No walk-ins.
- Limited space available.